Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Wish

Currently watching Heirs and listening to Lena Park's song featured in the drama with their grand finale ending tonight.  I am so sad.  This song is extremely powerful and touching very dearly to my heart.

And I realized I've been gone for... a good several months.  Work is taking its toll on me from the holidays and my last final for fall semester is tonight.  Excuse my repetition self, but Lena Park's voice is amazing.  No matter how much I listen to this song (My Wish) my heart shatters every single time.  It's been on replay since this morning. 

It's been a while that I have been on and well... congratulations to those of you who are now engaged, married, and having kids.  I am very grateful to be a part of your blog world, walking every milestone with you all.  I know most people who had started with me and those that I have been following since Xanga days had already stopped their journey of blogging. 

I have to get back to studying, but I wish you all the best and Happy Holidays wherever you may be in this world. 

Oh, and if you have the time, go watch Heirs and listen to Lena Park's My Wish.  Her voice is amazing, the song is amazing.

Love,

MNTzerr

2 comments:

  1. Two things: 1) I must be the only person who doesn't know what Heirs is about other than it stars LMH; and 2) The mention of "Xanga" sure makes me miss those days.

    ReplyDelete