Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Greetings...

Wow. Just wow.  How long has it been since I have last blogged? Over a year or so.

I need to get back into the habit of blogging and less other social media including Facebook.  I am getting sidetracked due to everything that has happened and will be happening.

As of today, I should have exactly a little over a year until my graduation.  Of course I am excited, but again that makes me sad.  I don't know exactly what I will be doing after graduation.

I have a big trip planned for California in July of 2015.  Excited much!

I will be back. :)

MNTzerr

2 comments:

  1. Hey,

    I just wanted to let you know that I remember you from day one of blogging. I am now in college and every time I think about blogging I remember you as well. I hope that life is doing well and I hope graduation went great! That is quite exciting to always step into a new zone in life. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following me all these years Paula! Congratulations on college and I hope you continue blogging wherever life takes you. A blog really shows how much one has matured and has progressed along with life.

      Delete