Thursday, October 27, 2016

Another photoshoot.

Hello!

I've been busy the past couple of days running errands and prepping for interviews and such.  I had two interviews this week, but one was rescheduled for next Monday.  The other one went quite well.  I pass both phone and first person interview.  I just need to pass the panel interview and I will be set.  I'm desperate.  I don't remember the last time I was this desperate to be working.  Broke girl status.  My bills are definitely piling up and up and up.

Also, this upcoming weekend is my sister's 21st birthday bash.  She won't actually turn 21 until next Wednesday, but celebrating early because some family members will be in town this upcoming weekend.  So much to do in so little time.

Anywho, my cousin asked me if I can do a quick shoot of her and her boyfriend so we went out today to Afton State Park to shoot a few simple shots.














XOXO MNT

3 comments: