Saturday, October 15, 2016

MB2 Raceway

Hi! Welcome!

Tonight, since it is already 8:10pm right now as I am keying this blog away.. I will be continuing my California trip and this will probably be the last part of it since the rest of the remainder of our family vacation was pretty much with family and really laid back, there aren't many photos.

My uncle and aunt paid for everyone to go racing at a place called MB2 Raceway and we had A GREAT TIME.  After racing for 2 rounds, we went to a Korean restaurant and got our fortunes read there.  I almost cried.  Mines was right on and I was so sad.  And of course we enjoyed the delicious food there also.  Right after eating, we headed over to play laser tag which was my first time and VERY FUN.  It was quite amazing actually.  I didn't know such things could be so fun.  We have tons of those places where I live, but I've just never actually went or had friends or people who were interested in going..... so it was a great first time for both.  Thanks so much Uncle and Aunty!  I'm sure they easily spent over $1000 for everything since there was quite a few of us who went.

The entire group.  With my aunts, uncles, and cousins from North Carolina.

A goofy one this time.

While we were waiting for our turn on the track, everyone headed to the mini arcade.

Silliest uncles! These two always make me laugh.

Uncle, cousin, and brother really focused on their game.

LOL!!!! Getting ready to give his best shot.


Ugh, I had the biggest head and had to go XL! So embarrassing!



First to be out, and first place during this round.



The guys getting ready to go.

Yup, first place.  The key to winning and becoming first is to distance yourself from others so you can go fast as hell.  









Round 2, I took third, baby sister first, and aunt (my uncle actually went her turn because she was too scared after round 1, and they cut his speed because obviously he was more experienced than any of us. LOL, so she ended up getting 2nd place.  He also won first for the guy's rounds.)

Exhausted and food coma after Korean food and racing.  Waiting for our laser tag team turn.

The experience overall, was A+++++++ I would love to do it again one day except this time around be the one to treat my uncle and aunt.  It was waaaaay too much money.  I think I was born to be a racer because the adrenaline was AMAZING, I felt like I was flying through the courses and it was so awesome!  My two sisters crashed and went under the course and when someone crashes, ALL carts are immediately stopped and nobody can move.  I missed them crashing, but I turned around in time to see the workers run fast as hell towards both my sisters to make sure they were not injured or anything.  It was scary at the same time and amazed.  I should've been worried, but I was not the oldest within the group so my worries lessened.  Usually back at home, I'm the oldest wherever I go so I always have to make sure everyone was safe, but this time even though I was still worried, I had my uncles and aunts who were way older to depend on so they were the ones worrying.  I know there is one a little far from where I live but still under an hour, one of these days, I will go out there and drive to my heart's content.  It was amazing.  I don't know how many times I will say and use the word amazing, but it cleared up my mind while going at such a fast speed... I think I will be and have an addiction if I ever get into racing forreal or ever be in a racecar with me controlling of course.  

I am so thankful for the experience and feel so bad for letting my uncle and aunt pay for the entire thing for us.  I owe them so much for everything they have done for me.  And by that, I mean they have done more than what I deserve and more than I should be receiving.  I am very thankful.  One day, I hope to repay their kindness and to allow them to have fun with expenses on me also.  One day.

XOXOMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment