Monday, May 8, 2017

4 months away.

Hello.

It's been two busy and hectic months since I last wrote in here.

I've been throw under the bus at work.  My supervisor, as nice as she is.... oh goodness.  I'm getting tossed into everything and being assigned to everything.  It's a little crazy.  As fast of a learner as I am, I still get anxiety... bad anxiety attacks and my stress level is sky rocket high.  I know I'm the type to do something really well and then quit.  That's me because I get tire of people's crap and also get tired of being mistreated all the time.  Then, again, that is life.  Under appreciated for EVERYTHING. 

Life... life is ok.  I'm still loss as ever.  I don't have any long term goals as of now.  I've set short term goals for myself and those goals have 4 more months pending time.  I also set a goal to save $xx,xxx before my TOP oppa comes back from the military, but I highly doubt that will be happening anytime soon. I thought about rewriting new goals, but it's so stressful as it is right now so I will only be focusing hard on my one goal-- to pay off all my debt by September/October time frame.  The initial goal was to pay everything off by August 2017 but of course, life happens.  I have to make some changes to some things and be tight on money in some areas and some months.  It will all work out though.  I know it will because I have a written plan.

So much has changed, or I feel like so much changed. People change all the time. Things change all the time.  But all this time, I feel like I'm still in the same place and I haven't budged anywhere at all.

XOXOMNT

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on writing new goals! I'm also going to write new goals with the summer. I completely agree with you on the being tight on money issues. I can't wait to go to Disneyland but don't know where I will find that kind of money for a three day trip coming up soon. It's better to save and do something worthwhile (TOP oppa!).

    ReplyDelete