Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Sick of being SICK

It has been exactly 1 month and 1 day since my last post.  I always think about what I want to share on here, photos and lifewise, but I'm so busy --- okay totally an excuse, but I've lost so much motivation (wish I could say lost so much weight) to move and do anything.  I swear I think its near my death's time or something because I've been sick 4x in the last 5 months.  Completely losing my voice, fever, itching/swollen/sore throat, shivers, and everything.  I swear it is the Flu shot that I was required to get.

And for the past two days, I heard my Top Oppa overdosed on medication and has a drug case against him.  As much as I hate to say this, people need to leave my oppa alone.  I know he made a huge mistake, but quit writing bad things about him online!!!! Leave him alone! He's probably scared and depressed to the point where he overdosed on his medication, probably by choice too.  So mean!  And my goal of saving $$$ before he comes out of the military just went down the hill because he came out sooner than I thought he would.... and sighs. I guess money, fame, and a successful career does not always mean happiness.  People always have their eyes and fingers ready to point at them at any time.  I just hope he wakes up and nothing serious will happen.  I know my aunt was unconscious for a night with the doctors saying she will be ok just to hear the next morning that she will no longer be us because there is no oxygen going into her brain. Sighs.  Be ok my Top oppa.

Work--- is going ok.  I'm getting use to ignoring all the mean people at work. Lol.  I am a pro at ignoring when I want to.  I can't believe I've been working here for half a year officially.  I'm thinking about taking up another position here if I can get in.  The pay is decent, more than what I get pay now, and the position is completely different which will also require me to go back to school and all for another year and then to sign a contract to agree to work under this place for another year after that before moving onto another place.  I don't mind staying here, I just want to move department.  I really like the benefits here and really like the fact that I can get so much PTO here! Love it.  Anyways, the new position I'm aiming for will be doing research for EEG series and seizures and monitoring those kind of things.  I'm mostly excited about getting the chance to work from home being a possibility in the long run because of course, I have to be on site to learn how to do it properly and stuff first, but after learning, I will be able to work from the comfort of my own bed and such.  God, I know you have been blessing me all this time, thank you so much and I know you love me so much more than I would ever be able to return back, but please... this position is calling my name.

Anyways, I have to close my department now, I leave in 5 minutes so I guess I will end this now and maybe do something fun this weekend instead of staying home so I can share some photos.

XOXOMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment