Wednesday, February 21, 2018

A renewed beginning.

Greetings...

I don't know how I am going to structure this blog... but I'll just type away as I have always done.

I often think about what I want to write and how often I want to share my life... does anyone even still read blogs anymore?  I don't know either. 

Still working two jobs, at the District and at the hospital.  Both jobs are fine and keeping me busy.  I picked up overnight on-calls...... meaning for a full week Monday-Monday, anytime anything comes up in the middle of the night I will have to get up and work. I need the extra money so I'm working hard. 

A few blogs ago.. or errr many months ago... almost exactly a year ago LOL, I wrote about planning to pay off debt.  I can almost successfully say I am ALMOST THERE.  I said 21 months later I want to have a savings of $10,000.  I am currently at 12 months and a few days later... $180 in my savings account as of this second. I just got a deposit of $100.XX from my Youtube Channel that I am no longer active on and completely forgot about.  I'm not sure if I should use that to completely pay off my credit card or if I should wait a little bit more.  Maybe I'll wait a little bit more. Yes that's what I will do.  I calculated all my expenses and how much I can pay off versus how much I can save if I slowly pay it off.  I came to a conclusion that if I paid everything off now and have $0 in my account, at the end of the payment period, everything I earn will possibly be mines. I saved and saved and saved, but I was still short 2k on paying off my debt so I asked my sister if I can borrow her 2k cash and pay her back in 2 months.  She agreed (she never says no and is never greedy) and that was how I paid off my $XXXX.XX... the only thing that I have left is about $103.XX on one of my credit card because I had to use the card since I didn't have anything on me at the time of wherever I was.  After I pay that off with this week's paycheck------- I will say I am free from interest and everything.  I will work hard the next two months to pay my sister back as I have promised.  Of course, I don't bring in a huge income so I will have to take a full two months to pay her back sadly.  I am forever thankful for my sister who is a life savior.  After the two months that I work hard to pay her off, I will officially be ALL OTHER DEBT FREE. I am forever still in debt with my student loans though. 44k left! One day!  If I pay $733.xx/month I would be done paying it in 5 years too.... although that would be amazing, I don't think that is realistic.  I need to put myself in debt to buy a new car so............ yeah goodbye DEBT FREE in 5 years.  That's just not realistic.  But one day I will get there.

Another update in my life............ I am getting to know someone. Oh man.... this person has so many flaws in his life.  I gave up many times.  I was being friendly and one thing lead to another.  He makes me want to take care of him and fix him 360.  That is how bad he is. LOL. He is like a grown person who grew without wings.  I swear.  Everything we've done together is majority really new to him and he has never experienced it before or it is completely alien culture to him.  He, of course is not the best looking, is not the nicest, definitely is not rich---- poorer than me for sure LOL. But he is nice.  He listens to me sometimes, but he does show that he cares a lot.  Super clingy too. I still do not see myself marrying anyone or being with anyone long term and I made it very clear to him.  Again, being nice to one another and hoping for the best does not hurt.  No commitment though.  At least for now, no commitment.

Other than these two major updates in my life... I gained 15.6lb since my last blog, lost 10, gained another 5, lost 3, and gained 1. Still hoping to lose everything I want by May. Hopefully.

XOXO MNT

No comments:

Post a Comment