Tuesday, December 26, 2017

December 2017

Hello Life...

I find myself coming back to this blog time after time.  I always come back when I find my life hard.

I'm so drained. My jobs are fine.  I left the hospital scene to working for a school district full time. I've been happier since then.

Love.... is always temporary. I still cannot see myself with anyone person forever.  I'm not sure what my issue is.

And life... life is tiring.

The only thing that I have accomplished since my last post is weight loss.  At my lowest, I am 146.2lbs.  I started around the 180's and 188.1lb as my highest ever.  Although my lowest is 146.2lbs, my weight this morning was at 150.0lbs solid.  I gained a total of 5 lbs in the last week.  Which is okay. I ate a lot of good food.  So I'll work it off.  I hope to be between 110-120 by the end of May.

That's all.  There's so much going through my head, but I can't seem to write anything.

XOXOMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment