Sunday, July 30, 2017

New Goals

Hello.  Last post was before the July 4th weekend and since then a lot of things have changed.  We are getting new management system at work and work is still a headache.  Let's leave that there.

I started my new diet plan, weight loss journey the Sunday of July 4th weekend, to be exact July 2nd.

I started with a weight of exactly 180lbs.  I wished I had taken a photo of the weight scale the start date.  I don't care about my body photos much because I already have too many of those "fat" before photos and I think if anyone sees me, they would know how big I am already.  I know people who are a lot heavier than I am, but their bodies are a lot smaller.  Everyone's build is different and that is why I feel like it won't make a difference until I am actually really thin or something.

As of today, 28 days later, I currently weigh 164.4lbs which is a total of 15.6lbs lost.  I lost the majority of my weight the first two weeks, with a total of 14 lbs in 14 days.  The third week in, it was my birthday weekend and there were multiple celebrations - with lots of sweets and food that triggered my weight a little.  I went up and down for the next two weeks until today which put me back at the weight I had lost at 2 weeks + 1.6 lbs.  My ideal weight and goal is to be exactly 110lbs.  I don't have a set date that I need to be that weight, but I do know that I would like to drop down to that weight one day in the near future.  My doctor said with my height (5'2) I should be around 104-135lbs.  I personally think 104 is way too thin for my liking and I do not think I will ever be able to get that slim, but at the same time, I also think 135 is a little too thick for me.  I've been that weight before and I was still "chunky" around my chin and back.  My stomach is a core problem too.  So I think 110 would be an ideal weight and I think I would look okay then for my height.  I was doing some research and technically, to look "decent" I should be 99lbs which is a big NO for me. I think I would look scary if I lost that much weight.  That would be a total of 81 lbs that I need to lose from 180 lb start weight.

My heaviest weight in my entire life is 188.1 lbs.  I promised myself that I would NEVER ever go higher than that in my life, not because I don't like the way I look, but because of health problems.  Just losing this little weight this month, I've already felt my body changing.  Easier to sleep at night, easier to move around, easier to move my body parts in ways that I did not think I was able to move.  It is still a scary thought to be losing 70lbs to reach my goal weight.  I know it is doable as long as I put my mind to it and to keep focus.  I know I've tried many times to start this journey and failed and who knows if I will fail this one too.  I don't have a motivation that keeps me going, I don't even have motivation to go on day by day.  I don't like to exercise, I don't like to do anything that makes me tire.  So because of that, I'm just eating the minimal and only eating enough to satisfy my hunger and not my heart's desire.  I've swayed away from all the fatty food, all the sugary drinks, and all the things that aren't necessarily going to help me lose weight. I know for a fact that if I was as active as I should be, I would be dropping weight twice as fast.  But its okay, I really do not want to be losing that fast anyways.  So I'll just keep going as I have now.

Since I've lost 15.6lbs, to get to the goal of 110lbs, I have another 54.4 lbs to go.  I am very excited.  I don't really have a deadline, but if possible, to accomplish it before summer of 2018.  That will be my ultimate goal just no actual date.  Another thing that I have always dreamt of and also think of is having my collar bone show.  I just love that feeling of touching it and being able to see it.  No idea why I am obsessed with that, but I am.  I just hope that it should be soon so I can have even more motivation to keep going and losing weight. Anyways, that's just the biggest thing going on in my life right now that I am focused on.

As of the being debt free, that is still active also.  I only have 1 major bill left (not including student loans) then I am done.  I've paid off everything else already.  I am very excited to being getting that out of the way and possibly being able to afford to buy a house next years. Goals goals goals.

That's all.

XOXOMNT

No comments:

Post a Comment